Saturday, September 20, 2008

Welcome to the blog of all blogs.


Hey there. So I've wanted to blog for awhile. I haven't actually been a great reader of blogs, though there is one that I've been reading off and on for about the last two years. It's an awesome music blog written by Heather on the West Coast and it can be found at: "http://fuelfriends.blogspot.com/". Heather knows so much about music and her posts are especially awesome because they feature recordings from the concerts she attends.

This summer as I was laying in bed one night(?), I came up with a mental list of things I wanted to do and one of them was to start a blog and write in it for at least 30 days in a row. I think I can do it, but please keep your toes crossed that the entries will be funny and/or interesting. Hope you have a great day. 

No comments: